To obtain a position that allows me to utilize my knowledge and let me apply my experience and interests to benefit the company.
• Over 13 years experience working in graphic design
• Comprehensive knowledge of production procedures, printing systems, and industry technology
• Able to multi-task to ensure customer requirements are met under strict timelines
ABC Imaging - Chicago, IL
May 2017 - March 2020
Assistant Shop Manager
• Promoted twice within three years from Digital Imaging Specialist to Assistant Shop Manager for keeping our shop above others in the company.
• Managed a dedicated team of personnel.
• Designed a variety of work for print production.
• Worked to train on the job for employees.
• Directed daily workflow.
• Multitasked on multiple jobs at once to meet strict deadlines ensuring that all jobs got completed on time.
• Increase customer satisfaction and bottom line by utilizing strict quality control guidelines.
• Monitored machines, material, and inventory to identify any concerns.
• Worked closely with clients to guarantee satisfaction of final product.
Speedpro Imaging - Chicago, IL
November 2016 - February 2017
• Designed large format graphics for vehicle and wall placement working on jobs from start to finish.
• Worked with shop manager to ensure jobs were produced correctly before proofs were sent to clients.
• Worked closely with clients on jobs to meet strict deadlines ensuring that all jobs get completed on time.
H&H Printing (previously Sir Speedy Evanston) - Evanston, IL
September 2007 - November 2016
Graphic Designer / Storefront Manager
• Designed a large variety of work for print.
• Color separated Pre-Press artwork to make it press ready.
• Multitasked on multiple jobs at once to meet strict deadlines ensuring that all jobs get completed on time.
• Worked closely with clients on jobs from start to finished product.
• Worked with owner to help transition from Sir Speedy Franchise to a privately owned print company.
Freelance - Chicago, IL
2007 - 2016
• Designed logos and helped determine the feel of websites, working closely with a programmer to create functional layouts.
• Photographed, scanned, manipulated and adjusted photos in preparing them for print and web.
• Worked to design yearbooks and folders for elementary schools with a team of copywriters.
• Designed characters to be used on web and e-mail material.
• Created promotional materials such as posters, flyers, digital images and packaging.
• Recreate high resolution vector logo and mascot designs.
Received a Bachelors degree in 2006 for Computer Graphics from Bellevue University.
• Adobe Creative Suite • Microsoft Office • Imposition and Numbering Software • Large format software
• B&W & Color High Capacity Printers • Wide-Format Printers • Scanners • Digital Cameras • PC and Mac proficient
• Creativity • Artistic • Attention to Detail • Teamwork • Time Management • Communication • Multitasking • Proofreading • Drawing